dot

World Record Blog

dot
dot

Funny records > Sunday, February-08-2009

Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record

Dr. Thienna Ho has officially set the new Guinness World Record for "Longest Samson's chair (static wall sit)". Why would anyone want to do that? Beats me, but it sure seems to hurt like hell. Especially if you do it for 11 hours and 5 minutes.

Rating: full starfull starfull starfull starempty star

Digg it: Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record Del.icio.us: Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record StumbleUpon: Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record Reddit: Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record

« Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record | Home | Kicked In The Nuts WTF TV Challenge »

Comments for Longest Wall Sit Guinness World Record

Lernt erstmal deutsch

Google Übersetzer lässt grüßen
posted by John at Friday, November-05-2010 08:39am

fitflop shoes

This is so split
posted by Fenlie at Friday, May-13-2011 23:14pm

Auto Parts

Especially if you do it for 11 hours and 5 minutes.
posted by Jionglei at Monday, May-16-2011 03:43am

Untitled

I like it
posted by Shakur at Sunday, September-04-2011 15:52pm

Untitled

:o that must hurt like crap
posted by Guest at Friday, January-04-2013 16:27pm

Untitled

I can do that. That is easy.
posted by John at Saturday, March-16-2013 22:38pm

Untitled

Go beat the record then.
posted by Guest at Friday, March-22-2013 10:13am

my record

I can do it for 12 minutes :D
posted by habvzgaj v at Monday, April-22-2013 21:10pm

My record

Today at camp, we had a wall sit competition and I tied for first place in around 26 minutes! It was so hard. How can anyone do it for 11 hours?!? :clap:
posted by Nicole at Thursday, August-01-2013 20:30pm

Untitled

And I thought I broke a record when I did it for 2 minutes!
posted by Random person at Thursday, August-29-2013 21:17pm

untitled

I tied for 1st place with two others, at school for 2 hours. A teacher who tried to get us to stay for longer did it but lasted for two minutes. Now I could do it for 3 hours and 12 minutes.
posted by lames at Thursday, October-10-2013 19:25pm

My Response

My record for doing a wall sit is 10 min. I get in trouble for talking so I have to do wall sits all the time. I have a really low record because guess what, I HATE WALL SITS. Dont judge the hater. I'm just kidding. PEACE :D
posted by WeirdKid3000 at Sunday, December-22-2013 03:40am

My Story

My record is 10 min. I know it is pretty low because I do not do wall sits very often. If I practice it would be a longer time, but wall sits don't do anything but make your knees hurt. i get in trouble, and my pynishment is to do a wall sit. I always stand up or sut down when that person is not looking. Anyways, PEACE!
posted by NerdvsGeek at Sunday, December-22-2013 03:45am

Wall sit

I can do it for half an hour and thats pretty good for a 15-year old I think.
posted by Rezeptewelt at Sunday, February-23-2014 10:13am

Don't be shy, join the conversation:

(optional)
(optional)

:clap: :doh: :hand: :pray: :think: :wall: :D :-/ :cool: :cry: :o :evil: :mad: :| :red: :roll: :( :)
3 + 2 = ? (numbers)